Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Extended Crunch Time - Thanks Internet Explorer!

Internet Explorer has expanded the crunch time I've wallowed in for the last couple of months and will keep it going for just a bit longer. Other things have caused the extension as well, but for every JavaScript/CSS change, I need to double the time just to get that piece of shit known as Internet Explorer to render correctly.

This would all go a hell of a lot smoother if I had something like Firebug for IE.

But no.

I get stuck with useless fucking error message after useless fucking error message. "Line 174. Expected identifier." Well thanks, dipshit! I have several linked files, none of which have an error on line 174!!! I can comment code out, move logic around, add alerts to my heart's content and it doesn't change a thing. Can I drop IE support yet?

It fucking feels like trying to debug errors as described to me by a computer-illiterate retiree.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amen!

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home