Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Comment of the week

While tempted out of nothing but pure fucking selfishness to choose TeresaLea's declaration of her love for me, I decided that I simply cannot overlook the following gem from one "Rev. I M Pissed," whose use of the tongue strikes me as purtier'n a ten dollar whore.
Thank the great browser gods I have arrived in Nirvana. I have been writing and rewriting and every one of the browsers, except one, reads and displays what I designed. Guess which one. Out of 4 browsers, the almighty, do I hear a Amen, for the self appointed god of the internet. The Great, the one and only, IE.

Yes, that's right, that one and only, the largest, the biggest, Cock Sucking, Mother Fucking piece of hardened Shit, that mortal man has ever devised, and brought us to the lowest depths of hell.

Now go my children, and spread the word, the gospel of standards, I say standards, of the mighty browsers that support those standards, and throw back, the demon, yes, I say the demon, IE back to the fiery Hell where it was begot.....
Yeah, I think I need to bring a little more attention to some of the utterly fantastic rants and cries of,"Thank fucking god/satan/squid I've found others like me!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you could have at least used the link to MY blog where I declared my love for you...

men.

2:26 PM  
Blogger The Hater said...

A blog post wouldn't really count as a candidate for "comment of the week" now would it?

And I've seen fuck all from your promise of "oh and btw - I'll write you something and send it over soon..."

Women.

1:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you make me laugh.

and I lost my eyes in a horrible IE eye poking incident...

Good thing I use firefox and can read your blog with the awesomeness of accessibility standards.

PS: I'm fucking working on it - I'm a busy gal.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home